Title: Mid-Level Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Location: Tempe, AZ headquarters
Reports to: Corporate Systems Supervisor
The successful candidate has:
- 3+ years engineering experience creating high performing applications
- 3+ years using object-oriented programming languages such as C#.Net, ASP.Net
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience building and maintaining APIs
- Proficient in the latest profession clean coding practices
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A good understanding of SQL fundamentals
- Experience Integrating multiple applications utilizing Message Driven solutions
- Experience with Unit Testing and Automation
- Experience developing enterprise level products
- A desire to learn and mentor junior developers
We are looking for someone who:
- Is attracted to complicated, complex problems
- Is forward thinking and likes to learn & use new technologies
- Is built to thrive in ambiguity and doesn't mind frequent pivots
- Takes pride in creating high quality, clean enterprise products
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge and receiving input
About the role. How you will make an impact:
Our software engineers directly impact our internal stakeholders and external customer experience by creating clean, maintainable, high performance & scalable code. You will work on building applications, integrating systems and automating business processes to reduce internal labor while empowering our customers to help themselves. Working alongside management, internal stakeholders, and other fellow engineers, you will collaborate to create and release solutions through Agile delivery. To help us stay fresh, you will research new technologies to improve existing systems and build new ones. As a senior engineer, you will cultivate your peers via code reviews and best practices training.
Challenges you will help us solve:
- What solutions do we build to centralize and automate our business operations to increase efficiency?
- How do we use one login across multiple client systems?
- How do we make it easy to do business with us?
- How do we incorporate the latest technologies into our products without creating more technical debt?
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
- Named as a CareerBuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona
- Named one of AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- We offer flexible start and end times
- We have a start-up company mentality with 28 years of industry experience
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld
- Progressive, hip environment with private food market, onsite gym, office puppy, lounge & game room, and casual office culture