Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- A minimum of eight (5) years of software development experience.
- Experience collecting, reviewing and updating requirements and/or user stories.
- Experience writing technical documentation and providing engineering deliverables.
- Experience with SCRUM and other Agile development practices.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle SDLC (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
- Disciplined approach to software development. Including defining and enforcing engineering best practices.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Expert level knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Java/J2EE development skills, among other mainstream programming languages, with a proven record of creating commercial quality software solutions.
- AngularJS and Node.js experience to be able to utilize a subscribed UI Reference Architecture.
- Mobile (iOS / Andriod, Angular / Responsive, Ionic, Hybrid).
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration.
- General knowledge developing mobile applications that interface with RESTful services.
- Thorough understanding of delivering SOX, PCI, PII and application security protection requirements.
SOFT SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, be committed to quality and be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously.
- Candidate must have mentoring and guidance skills to complement other members of the software development team.
- Ability to engage with virtual teams and work with resources in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Support on-call response to critical operational issues; be able to work beyond normal hours and support implementation transition activities and hyper-care shifts as needed.
- Scrum Master certification or similar Agile and/or SDLC certifications.
- Mobile development experience.
- Experience with QA and software analytic tools.
- Understanding and passion for Agile principles.
- Experience with User Interfaces and/or SOA concepts.
- Understanding of the Resort operations domain.
Bachelor in computer science.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.