MATRIX Resources is seeking a Manual QA Tester
for a direct hire opportunity in Knoxville, TN. Relocation assistance available!
Our client offers superior benefits including an attractive PTO plan, 401K matching (immediately vested), Free 24x7 onsite gym (free to family of employees), onsite Medical clinic, and more! Our client is open to mid-senior level candidates for these openings. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or technical degree that has a passion for building great software. In this role, you will do functional testing of highly complex, proprietary software applications with the ability learn QA Automation (using Selenium) with a career track into software development. In this role, you will develop test plans, cases, and scripts; schedule and execute test cycles; contribute to testability & quality of software developed by the Technology department. You will also review and improve user stories produced by product owners and customers so that they are actionable by project teams. Requirements:
- A minimum of 4+years of experience as a tester or developer outside of school required.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or technical field).
- Practical knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban preferred.
- Some experience with automation testing in Selenium is a big plus.
- Significant experience with back-end inspection and DB validation\Expertise at designing positive and negative unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests for multi-tiered, highly complex enterprise systems is nice to have.
- Scripting or programming languages are preferred.
- Technical environment: Java, Oracle, ATG, Spring Boot, Angular, Unix, Selenium.