Title: Mid-Sr. Level Systems Engineer
Location: Eugene, OR
Job #: DE136047911 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Mid-Sr. Level Systems Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Configure, install & support Windows servers
- Install and configure virtualized systems (Hyper-V preferred, but VMware is acceptable)
- SAN experience highly desired (HPE Nimble, preferred)
- DR/BC (Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity) experience highly desired
- Provide ongoing support for installed and new systems, from basic workstation/user problems to complex network and server issues
- Configure and install systems and network monitoring, maintenance and updates
- Provide telephone, remote support and onsite support as needed
- Create and document ticket status, update tickets with resolution
- Application installation and configuration
- Excellent server, network and PC troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- High level of knowledge for operating systems, PCs, servers and networking
- Experience with all versions of Windows
- Linux experience is bonus points
- Experience with most common applications, MS Office Suite, etc.
- Broad range of hardware experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in technical writing
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs