Fulcrum’s leadership in Pivotal Performance is a very basic but steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction. It is a philosophy that permeates our corporate culture and provides the backbone for our business processes. Fulcrum brings people and technology together to make our customers’ mission successful.
Our Technology services are at the core of what our company was founded on and a corner stone to our success. Fulcrum provides expert solutions to challenges in the areas of Technology, Research and Development Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence Analysis and Operations, Healthcare, and Mission Systems. We are seeking a Mid-Level .Net Developer to support our customer at the Department of Education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s of Science degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience developing Web based applications using ASP.Net
· 6 years minimum development experience with C#including a solid working knowledge of MVC patterns
· 4 years minimum experience using recent versions of Microsoft Visual Studio
· 4 years minimum experience programming in SQL Relational Databases (SQL-Server, Oracle, MySQL) and a good working knowledge of SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
· 2 years minimum experience with WebAPI or similar SOA frameworks
· Expertise of ASP.NET, MVC, Design Patterns and Best Practices, and S.O.L.I.D Principles
· Expertise developing unit tests and supporting project-testing efforts
· Expertise in the installation, configuration,and administration of Microsoft technologies including:
· SQL Server & SQL Server Reporting Services
· Windows Server Operating Systems
· Internet Information Services
· Knowledge in SharePoint custom development,utilizing share point object model and REST API services
· Knowledge with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Microsoft Identity Framework for Claim Based Authentication
Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop,kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #Dice