Integrating data with geography to perform cutting edge spatial analytics, this company is using next-gen GIS mapping software to provide intelligence to hundreds of companies and organizations nationwide. The company's overarching mission to make the world a safer place for all has contributed to their work in epidemiology, racial equity, and more.
The company is seeking out a Mid-level Front End Engineer to bring onto their development team. You will be working alongside product managers and other engineers to build out new web applications and portals in both React and Typescript. A qualified candidate for this position has spent the last 3 years in a professional environment doing front end development, and has worked with React and Typescript for at least 2 years. If your experience matches this description, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- 2+ years experience with React and Typescript
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working on highly trafficked, scalable applications
- Competitive Salary: Up to $50/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- 15 days of PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.