We are currently seeking a junior to mid-level Software Tester/QA to join our client's team for a contract to hire role in Bethesda, MD. Please note: strong experience in SQL required.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of issues to the bug logging system.
- Accurately report findings to the Lead and Manager for all the assigned tasks.
- Interact with internal users to obtain and convey concise problem information in a professional manner by phone, email, and in person.
- At least a Bachelor s degree and 2-5 years of proven manual software testing experience in a functional QA team performing Black Box testing of Web Applications in GUI and Data Layer - able to query SQL database
- Experience in cross browsers/ cross platforms is required; test automation experience desired
- Prior experience in testing mobile devices is required
- Experience in Section 508 compliance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritize multiple workloads and deliver timely results
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Superior attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic-based approach to problem solving