The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's growing SSC PAC support team providing onsite support for research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) programs. Northrop Grumman works closely with many PEO C4I projects to provide state-of-the-art threat protection to the Warfighter. Qualified applicants will be eager to learn and be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
Qualified team members will work in a collaborative government/contractor environment to design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
* Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years of related experience
* Experience in a collaborative software development
* Experience in software development in multiple environments
* Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems with a focus on Linux for deployment
* Top Secret security clearance with current SCI eligibility
* Experience with current DevOps tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Nexus
* Experience with Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium) as well as Containerized architectures/management (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and Virtualized Environments
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.