Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met. Basic Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
Desired qualifications are:
- Experience developing applications using Big Data databases (e.g. Accumulo, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience developing dynamic applications that access a database backend
- Experience developing with XML and JSON
- Experience developing Java-based software
- Experience developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based software systems
- Experience working with intelligence exploitation systems or big data analytics
- Experience with software engineering/integration experience with intelligence systems to include exploitation of the performance and characteristics of signal intelligence gathering systems and their models for both US and US adversaries
- Experience with scenario creation and simulation systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.