Information Technology - Systems
SUITLAND, MD US
Potential for Teleworking:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
The System Architect will support the NITES Program as needed utilizing their qualifications and specific skill set. Duties include:
* Contribute to and be responsible for parts of cross-functional oversight for the development of new products and enhancements, and ensure best practices are being followed.
* Perform complex systems analysis and design activities, spanning multiple features, products, or teams within a product line, including extensive research and proof-of-concept development. Lead architectural assessment and evaluation pertaining to subsystems.
* Provide mentoring and training to other team members and architects on technologies and processes; drive education and knowledge transfer of design patterns, technical best practices, and relevant technologies and tools.
* Serve as a domain expert and provide technical advice to other departments within the business unit, collaborate with other architects across different groups.
* Lead programming staff in developing from requirements; may require direct involvement in development process.
* Contribute to and be responsible for parts of the development and evolution of technical and architectural roadmaps. Assist management with technical direction and prioritization of the technical backlog.
*BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
*Active TS/SCI clearance
*4+ years of experience with system architecture, planning, upgrades and implementation
*Scrum Master Certified
*Experience providing project management support, systems support, process improvement recommendations and product support documentation
*A minimum of CISSP or CASP or CSSLP or ITIL Intermediate certification (or education)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.