Engility is seeking a Mid-level Systems Engineer who will provide engineering and technical support to drive out governance processes, engineering guidelines, technical products, cross-board interaction, service-based constructs, and overall systems engineering support for the technical challenges for the Enterprise Engineering Boards, STG-PLT technical construct, and other enterprise engineering activities. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the TE Leadership, TD Product Leadership Team, and the STG FPL technical leadership to work through enterprise technical implementation strategies.
- Expertise to work through a Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) focus, vice system construct and developing associated products to capture an Enterprise Architecture are critical.
- Develop the following products and provide technical continuity across the enterprise on implementation strategies, engineering processes, resolution of SAO issues, and engineering board support.
- Develop an enterprise taxonomy based on services/products and mapping this to an enterprise architecture SOA implementation strategy for TD, with implementation and execution strategy in converting from a system perspective to serice perspective for developing products that integrate into a SOA architecture.
- Streamlined Enterprise Governance Board rules of engagement, product deliverables, decision-making processes, and technical guidelines that map to Mission and Solution Provider processes, and integrate eventually into the budgetary/program execution processes.
- Technical documentation, including architecture products for the enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Services mapping, technical interfaces, and re-use of services.
- Implementation strategy to align the requirements management processes from the STG with the solution provider development activities, to include service allocation, architecture drivers, technical interfaces, engineering standards, integration & test strategies, deployment strategies all aligned to a product roadmap to delivery of mission capabilities.
- Implementation strategy to assess mission capabilities delivery against product metrics and mission priorities.SE Support strategy to integrate TE systems engineering services to align with new STG-TD/PLT construct.
- Direct technical support and engineering strategies for TE Senior Leadership, STG Technical Leadership, and TD-PL/other Solution Provider Technical Leadership alignment.
Required Qualifications: Department:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 14 years of Systems Engineering experience with proven experience at an Enterprise level.
- Proven engineering skills in developing enterprise architectures and SOA-based architectures.
- Direct experience and expertise in SIGINT, IT/Comms, AoA for architecture decisions, Security, SW Development and I&T, Major systems capability delivery, QRC Deployments, Cross-Organization/IC Engineering Solutions, Operational Support and Enterprise Engineering Boards.
- Experience developing architecture products that capture major technical interfaces for SIGINT and IT/Comms.
- Experience developing concepts and implementation strategies for Senior Technical Leadership.
- Experience briefing senior technical leadership on enterprise-level technical solutions.