CareLytix LLC is a healthcare data analytics company focusing on big data solutions. CareLytix provides data-driven solutions to enables risk-bearing healthcare organizations to achieve their objectives on the path to value-based care.
CareLytix provides Data Analytics service, Data Management service, and Software Development service to healthcare providers, caregivers, payers and Healthcare vendors to reduce care cost and to improve care quality.
We are looking for a Mid-Level UI/UX Designer to develop UI mockups and prototypes, create original graphic designs, conduct layout adjustments, and to drive UX optimization roadmap and ongoing initiatives for a web application developed in ASP.NET.
Job Title: Mid-level UI/UX Designer
Location: Severna Park, MD
Employment type: Open for both FULL TIME and PART TIME - Long term
Pay: *** competitive pay rates for 1099 based and w2 based!!!
Open to ALL WORK Authorizations U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
- At least 2-3+ years proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience of web and mobile app usability design and optimization
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc etc)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience with responsive design layout and best practices
- Experience optimizing designs for the web
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software or equivalent
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Drive UX optimization roadmap and ongoing initiatives
- Manage testing and present results to stakeholders. Keep archive of tests and results for reference as best practices. Conduct ROI analysis of test results and recommend rollout plans.