Eliassen Group is partnering with a high profile gov't integrator supporting a DOJ program with finding full stack Mid/Sr .Net Developers.- This resource will join a government program going through modernization efforts transitioning into a fully mature Agile/SAFe and DevOps environment.--This is a not a teleworking position and due to government clearance requirements, only US Citizens and Green Card holders with clearance eligibility will be considered. Responsibilities of the .Net Developer include:
Qualifications of the .Net Developer:
- Designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget
- Working with a cross functional Scrum team following typical Scrum practices
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years- experience using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, T-SQL, Agile practices, etc.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, patterns, and architectures
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, or SVN
- Proficient understanding of object-oriented programming, database design, performance tuning, and extract, transform, and load (ETL) functions
- Good communication, written and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter
- Must demonstrate ownership and initiative
Keywords: Senior .Net Developer, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, T-SQL, Agile, SAFe, DevOps, Clearance Job
Job ID: 315533 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: