We have a terrific new role as a Mid/Senior Java Developer with one of our leading industry clients based out of Washington DC.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Job Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Work as a software developer involved in all phases of the development life cycle
- Attend Scrum meetings to support various program tasks including design review, stage gates, technical roadmap, production troubleshooting including performance issues, etc. as needed
- Work with development team in designing the solutions on the web application platform using best practices
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions during Agile process
- Debugs, evaluates, and troubleshoots throughout application development process
- Maintain and operate continuous build, test, and integration pipelines
- BS and 3+ years of full stack software development experience
- Hands-on experience with various Spring Frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and some experience with Spring Data (JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, NOSQL, etc),
- Experience writing Unit Tests - Junit or Mock Frameworks
- Experience within a DevOps environment is preferred
Job ID: 315573 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: