Thank you for your consideration. Please apply for further information.
Term: Very long term Contract
Location: FT Meade
Role: Systems Administrator
Vertical: Public Sector
Please note this role requires a current TS + FSP Clearance
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW YEARS OF EXPERIENCE SERVE AS A SAMPLE. THOSE WITH MORE JUNIOR LEVEL EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURASGED TO APPLY
Enterprise Management System Administrator--Linux
- The SA should possess strong Linux skills while experience CentOS and Fedora is desired.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, and Splunk is a plus.
- Responsibilities include operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others)
- Responsible for assisting with all applications patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule.
- Providing support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI FSP polygraph clearance
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification