Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Applies a range of intelligence analytical tradecraft practices to discover, research, analyze, and deliver direct intelligence support to the military, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. Provides situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets. Works with cartographers in the production of a variety of geospatial products in compliance with associated specifications and client supplied requirements. Product types include, but are not limited to, vector data, raster image data, raster map data, terrain/elevation data, hardcopy maps/charts and specialized analysis-based products. Reads and comprehend intelligence issues, military affairs and use geographic information systems (GIS) to develop geospatial intelligence reports and products. Additional daily activities include creation and maintenance of project data, imagery manipulation (including generation of stereo pairs), ensuring that backups are made of all data on a daily basis, performing in-process quality checks (IQC) on own work and as well as others and generating plots of vector data/contours for QC and display purposes. Requires experience in imagery-based cartography, photo interpretation, photogrammetry and/or other geospatial applications. QualificationsRequired:
• BA/BS degree in Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field AND 3 years CURRENT GEOINT Analysis experience; OR
Undergraduate degree with at least 7 years of Intelligence Analysis experience to include 5 years of CURRENT GEOINT Analysis experience; OR
HS diploma/GED AND Specialized Training with at least 10 years of Intelligence Analysis experience to include 7 years of CURRENT GEOINT Analysis experience
• Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills
• Ability to manage assigned tasks and coordination of projects
• Ability to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
• Experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues, including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders
• Experience with tradecraft and publication and ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce written reportsDesired Experience:
• Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder
• Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification to include GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC-F, GPC_IA-II, GPC_GA-II, GPC_IS-II, etc)
• Knowledge and understanding of the National System for GEOINT (NSG) About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).