One of the nation's leaders in the mortgage industry is looking to hire a Java Software Developer to their growing team. This full-remote position will be focused on the completely new de-development of some legacy systems and stabilizing and enhancing others. Projects are constantly rotating. With a good supply of customer-driven feature requests, they are trying to onboard new customers who are adding more needs around security.
As a member of a Scrum Team, you will work in an interactive environment with business and technical staff to ensure a high degree of collaboration in support of a successful overall solution. With competitive pay, they are looking for a developer with a strong familiarity with Java and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you would like to take ownership of the design and development of legacy systems in a great work environment and learn more, apply now.Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years proven technical background in Java/J2EE technologies
- Strong experience with dynamic website development
- Strong experience with web technologies including Tomcat, Java Server Pages (JSP) and Servlets
- Experience with an industry accepted, structured software development life cycle methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate with on-site and off-site developers
- Experience with client-side Java (Applet & Java Web Start)
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience working with Angular is a plus
Competitive salary up to $105,000 to $135,000 per year depending on location and experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurances - kick in after 30 days of employment
- PTO - vacation, sick, etc.
- Remote work (100% from AZ, 60% from CA)
- Stable company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.