Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
Join a team providing support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains. As a mid level Data Engineer, you'll perform end-to-end systems engineering for data flows from the perspective of data format modeling, data mapping, and support to implementers and mission customers.
This position requires software and systems engineering expeience, from cradle to grave, with limited, high-level direction in the areas of:
- Performing high-level data requirements analysis to support application of data standards across the enterprise. Duties require a broad range of knowledge including, but not limited to, information technology, requirements, technical architecture analysis, data flow diagrams system architecture diagrams and an understanding of functional and system analysis.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Leveraging information and knowledge sharing networks and navigating conflict in a way that fosters constructive outcomes .
The selected candidate will demonstrate the aptitude to learn and grow in the following areas.
Qualifications Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Integrating national and tactical data architectures into enterprise data representations or formats that can produce outputs to support multiple system architectures. This includes systems and data architecture and integration, data modeling, and data mapping in direct support of enterprise technology leadership.
- Maintaining awareness of commercial data standards and community data standardization activities.
- Knowledge and use of corporate architecture and tools, such as the Event Warehouse and Content Warehouse.
- Bachelors degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Masters degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $67,017.60
Colorado Salary Maximum:$143,291.20
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.