Are you interested in applying your technical expertise to solving noble missions related to national and global security, the health of the planet, or the nation's food supply? SAIC is a leading provider of innovative solutions that make a profound difference in the world. We are expanding our team of Data Scientists! If you're looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, we're looking for you. Job Description:
- Data Analyst Works in cross-functional teams with data at all stages of the analysis lifecycle to derive actionable insight.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Translates mission needs into an end-to-end analytical approach to achieve results.
- Performs the pre-analytics areas of data collection and understanding, data cleansing and integration, and data storage and retrieval.
- Determines the appropriate analytics based on the data and the desired outcomes, using techniques including feature detection, statistics, data mining, predictive modeling, machine learning, natural language processing, and business intelligence.
- Interprets the validity of results and communicates the meaning of those results.
- Has familiarity with data wrangling, analytics, and visualization software and programming languages, including analytics methods for big data.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Works under only general direction.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
Bachelors and five years or more experience. Four additional years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Required Skills:
- Experience with data wrangling, analytics, and visualization software and programming languages, including analytics methods for big data.
- Experience using data analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau .
- ETL development.
My SAIC Benefits.