Job#: 1300157 Job Description:
APEX is seeking a highly skilled developer to support a customer in the Washington, DC area. The position will work at a customer facility alongside other developers, testers, and customers to create and modify software. The customer uses Agile development principles and best practices to deliver value early and adapt to changing requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team. Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
• Microsoft C#
• Microsoft .NET CORE 3.1 or greater
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or greater
• Microsoft Azure DevOps or Microsoft Team Foundation Server experience
• MVC Design Patterns
• Entity Framework (EF) 4 or greater
• MVVM Design Patterns
• Restful Web Services
• Windows Services
• ASP.NET (C#)
• Telerik Kendo UI
• Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012 or above)
• Experience with ESRI ArcGIS
• Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SharePoint, TAK, Java, Postgress, Powershell, PowerBI, O365, ServiceNow, Data Lake Micro Services,
• Experience with containerization of Micro Services
• Experience with systems using Extract Transform Load (ETL) to create an operational data store, data warehouse, or data lake.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps or Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
• Experience with PowerBI, ServiceNow, Tableau, Informatica, and Cognos.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university.
Ability to obtain Public Trust. Candidate must be willing to undergo suitability assessment.
Salary $115-$125k a year.
To apply please email your resume to:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at