An industry leader in the healthcare technology space is looking for a Full Stack Developer working in the Node.js/ React.js framework. Their video-driven software is used by educators and clinicians across the globe. They're currently active in over 450 universities and used by hospitals and nursing programs in over 20 countries. This startup has grown tremendously over the past 15 years and they're looking for an engineer with a leadership background.
In this role you will be working alongside Software, QA, and Product Engineers to develop the platform. They're looking for experience in software development, a solid foundation of OOP skills, and experience reviewing code.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience working across the stack
- React.js and Node.js proficiency
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year with bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 15 days of PTO
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement
- Hybrid remote/onsite opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.