Anomalix is looking for 2 Full Stack Developers (Mid-Level/Senior Level) to join our rapidly growing team to build the next generation of Identity Management solutions.
About The Company
Anomalix is a cyber security solutions and services organization. Our Advisory, Implementation, and Managed Services simplify security, compliance and business challenges. Security begins with visibility. Our Gartner recognized Identity and Access Management services enable cross-industry organizations to improve security and compliance, while enabling digital business transformation.
We are determined to build Anomalix into an Identity Management powerhouse by investing in our employees, professional services and proprietary technology. We are currently developing a product that will be novel and different. You will have a front row seat to developing a cutting edge product!
Listed as one of the top identity analytics companies in the world
Recognized as a top manufacturer in the Global Identity Analytics Market
Profiled as one of the hottest Cybersecurity providers based out of Chicago
Ranked one of the best small Business Managed Security Providers
Ranked No. 1749 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list with Three-Year Sales Growth of 260%! Was also ranked No. 64 across all Information Technology companies on the list.
- Remote – work from anywhere!
- Learning and Growth Opportunities
- Transparency across company
- Work Life Balance – Flexible PTO Plan!
- Affordable Health Benefits – Company pays 50%
- Competitive Pay
- Design, develop and implement creative and secure Identity Analytics solutions
- Help Speed Up the Development of our Product
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experience in designing, developing, and testing complex integrations
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle from multiple perspectives
- Experience with high performance batch data processing
- Ability to explore and evaluate a variety of technologies quickly and reliably (machine learning frameworks, cloud technologies, etc.)
- An eye for improving operational efficiency with software
- Exceptional attention to detail; excellent organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Key abilities required:
- Experience with enterprise Java applications including the Java “ecosystem”
- Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with Spring Framework, including Spring Boot/Spring Cloud
- Mix of front-end and back-end technology expertise, including solution stacks like MEAN
- Hands on AngularJS experience
- Ability to work with open source technologies like Apache Spark, Hadoop and MongoDB
- Extensive hands on experience with AWS cloud services
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5-6 years of relevant, hands-on experience in a development environment - preferable equally good at backend and frontend
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical area of study such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Ability to handle multiple competingprioritiesin an agile, fast-paced environment
- Extensive hands on experience with SharePoint Administration
- Experience with database systems (Relational/SQL, No-SQL, Graph Databases)
- Experience working with Spring boot, Angular 2+, Mongo DB, JBPM, DevOps (Jenkins, Pipelines, Docker, AWS integration, GitHub), and Nodejs
- Solid mathematical, statistical, and/or machine learning background
- Understanding of data mining practices and techniques
- Cloud based experience preferred
- Mobile App Development experience preferred
- Desire to be constantly learning new things
- Applicants must be authorized to work without sponsorship in the U.S.