Mid-Level Java Software Developer
Salt Lake City, Utah
Pay Target $90k - $110k
Be part of a software company of about 200 employees as part of their Software Development teams. FinTech industry. They are a Java shop, and utilize microservices along with test driven development. Teams are about 9 people mostly software developers working alongside QA, Infrastructure, and the DevOps group..
Looking for someon with experience working with complex software programs in production. Maintaining them in production. Will also participate on feature enhancements and new products. Learn from other Sr Software Engineering members on the team.
- 3-5 years Java development programming
- Unit Tests - Test-driven development, mocking libraries, code coverage
- Load / Stress testing experience (will be working on active production software systems in the cloud).
- Experience with issue tracking system with systems such as: JIRA, VersionOne, FogBugz, Rally, Bugzilla, etc...
- Basic understanding of DevOps principles around Continious Integration and Continious Deliver (CI/CD)
- Experience with version control solutions such as : Git, or Subversion, or Mercurial, etc...
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Mentoring Familiarity with Agile Software Development Processes
- React, Redux
- Performance Testing software in either production, test, or live environments.
- Message queues
- Experience in software architecture and design
- Cloud Experience
- Stream Processing in Memory Cache Wealth of Technical
- Experience Independently Deployable Services
- Team Player Open to feedback
- Leadership experience
- Asks probing questions
- Enjoys solving business problems with software solutions
- Initially this role will be remote, then transition to their Utah offices once workers start returning to the offices - per CDC guidelines.
- Lots of light and windows
- Business Casual or Jeans
- Somewhat quiet office space
- Close to mall, shopping, restaurants
- Front-Runner train drops off nearby, and then a main bus line to the office park
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com