Want to work for an award-winning, cutting-edge software development company? Apply today to this tightknit team where you can develop your skills in a team culture that prioritizes creativity, cooperation, professionalism, and teamwork.
This position is located in Phoenix, but open to remote applicants.
- Ability to model company's values: Welcome and Respect Everyone, Be Bold, Be Quick, Be Curious, Listen, and Show Integrity
- Expert in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- 2+ years using Java 8+
- Experience using Spring or similar MVC framework
- Experience using web service protocols such as SOAP or REST
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Knowledge in software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of relational database management system technologies and tools.
- Experience working on Amazon EC2 or other cloud environment.
- Contract position: $50-60/hour, DOE
- Benefits include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Sick days
- Option for remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.