APPLY DIRECTLY TO - email@example.com
Mid Level Project Manager, PMP, ITIL, Infrastructure, SLA, Network
Description: Governance Manager- oversees Escalations, SLA Reporting, Network Optimization Reviews, Planned Maintenance
The Governance Manager is responsible for daily management of contract compliance and administrative responsibility of the governance process. This position will also oversee the reporting functions.
• Administer the Governance Committees (client, the Client, TPVs)
• Establish and administer periodic Governance Reviews/Communications
• Schedule Governance Meetings
• Provide Quality of Service Analysis and Reporting
• Manage Procedural Modifications/Processes
• Provide support for cost containment/mitigation planning
• Advises Program Delivery Executive and the client on the development of new reports as needed.
• Minimum BS/BA, or equivalent, with 7-9 years of job-related experience
• Background in Finance and Accounting
• Program Management reporting experience preferred
• Strong technical abilities in IT and Telecom
• ITIL Certification and ITIL Proficiency a plus