After nearly a decade in business, one of the top healthcare staffing companies in the industry realized something others missed. The company places doctors, nurses, machine technicians, and other healthcare positions but when they looked at their own Application Tracking System and Vendor Management System (VMS), they found outdated technology and not specific to healthcare.
If hired, you would be joining a software product division as QA Analyst / Engineer. You would be embedded directly into the dev team and responsible for end-to-end testing of net new code and features by designing new test cases and suites, executing initial tests, and tracking results. Much of the work is to support new product development, so the early focus will be on test plan and test case development, along with testing and tracking these initial test cases. They have recently hired an automation lead and architect who you will also support as they develop test automation frameworks for these test suites you design.
The ideal candidate comes to the table with strong software QA fundamentals and an ability to translate technical requirements and build, execute, and track their own test suites independently. As they push toward automation, experience with Selenium, Robot Framework, or other automation tools is a bonus or something you can learn on the job.
If tis sounds like you, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in QA or other software development function
- Test case and test plan design
- Knowledge of various testing techniques - functional, integration, smoke, regression, and UAT
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC and Agile development
- Highly organized and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Azure DevOps, JIRA, or similar
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a software product environment
- API testing with Postman or similar tool
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, or similar
- Familiar with .NET/C# - environment worked in or used for development
- Technical self-starter
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop test plans, write test cases, and execute various kinds of tests on new code
- Analyze technical documentation, new product features, and business level requirements to build test plans and cases
- Execute first iteration of tests you develop, document/track defects and bugs, and work with development teams to resolve
- Sit in with the automation team to incorporate new tests into automation framework (opportunity to learn automation principles)
- Bonus eligible
- You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Performance bonus
- Casual environment
- Remote work and flexible scheduling
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.