Front-End Developer Front End Development Front-End Engineer Web Development Competitive Salary Attractive Benefits, Incentives & Perks
Role Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Manage execution and timely completion of front-end engineering projects by analyzing scope and determining project specifications
- Maintain system functionality by establishing testing methods for product investigations and identify ways to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze test programs for adequacy and sequence, examining samples for compliance with requirements and preparing reports
- Formulate plans with detailed calculations, drawings, diagrams, project specifications and budget estimates
- Utilize software programming for the preparation of technical specifications, user documentation, presentations, and progress and results tracking
- Monitor industry trends and implement appropriate methods to keep production on the cutting edge, while meeting financial goals and providing cost savings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in front-end web development proven by an outstanding online portfolio or online code repository
- HTML5: cross-browser design and implementations; proficiency crafting pages with semantic markup; knowledge of W3C standards
- CSS3: proficiency building libraries that use transitions and media queries; expertise in one of: BEM, Atomic, DRYCSS, OOCSS, SMACSS
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have at or (857)-323-5276.