Cyber security, Level III (Senior Security Project Manager)
Location:- Falls Church, VA and San Antonio, TX
Duration:- Full time
Client :- Department of Defense ( DOD: DHA Defense Health Agency )
Job Description :-
• Minimum of 6 years of demonstrated cybersecurity experience.
• Required Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Related field and/or 4 years hands on experience, Master’s degree desirable
• Meets IAM Level III requirements per DoD 8570.01-M
• CISSP and or equivalent certification required Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience with DoD directives, Instructions and Guidance i.e. DIACAP / RMF for DoD IT (DOD 8510.01, DOD 8500.01)
• Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working with DHA information systems is preferred
• Demonstrated experience leading teams performing security network architecture/engineering design ensuring mitigating vulnerabilities on the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN)
• Experience with DoD cybersecurity policy and guidelines highly recommended Must have demonstrated experience in a position demanding strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to: read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and regulatory requirements; write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Have a working knowledge of eMASS, CMRS, COAMs, DISA PPSM Registry, DMZ Whitelist, STIGs and SRGs