Min 8 years’ experience with UNIX, WebLogic and other middleware administration and shell scripting.
• 5-7 years’ experience with Oracle WebLogic as administrator, to include installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
• Experience automating routine WebLogic administrative tasks using WLST/Jython, ksh, or other tools.
• Ability to drive automation of middleware products, especially Oracle WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, WebMethods.
• Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and implement solutions.
• Strong Unix experience with UNIX shells scripting: Solaris, Redhat Linux.
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, prioritize work, and manage customer expectation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Work on shifts to support projects.
• Create/configure new middleware instances required by the project.
• Work with team leads to automate installation steps with scripts and BladeLogic.
• Automate or improve existing automation to monitor baseline on new instances.
• Perform troubleshooting and/or configuration changes to resolve middleware issues.
• Write documentation for other administrators.
• Team player attitude; ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
• Participate in meetings with technical staff to discuss issues in plans and strategies.
• Knowledge of infrastructure / network components (Big IP, 3DNS, Firewalls).
• Use of ClearCase.
• Use of ServiceNow Incident Management.
12018 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, VA, 20191