Our client is looking for an WebSphere Admin for a Long Term project in O fallon,MO . Below is the detail requirement.
Job Title: WebSphere Admin
Location: O fallon, MO
Duration: Long Term
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. with minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Build and implementation of new middleware components such as JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, F5 (BIG-IP), Web seal/ISAM, IIS, Apache, etc.
- Collaborate with Development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application and usability issues and suggest to engage the Technology Engineer for any new requirements which are not defined in standard architecture design document (TAD).
- Document installation and configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition as well as maintaining this documentation.
- Implement complex security integration utilizing MSSL, mutual authentication, hardware certificates, software certificates, dynamic endpoints, and other security models.
- Participate in the project's environment shakedown testing and troubleshooting efforts as required.
- Responsible for project handover to the Web operations team with hand over documentation from a Web infrastructure perspective.
- Advanced knowledge of Internet architecture and project delivery.
- Advanced knowledge of WebSphere.
- Intermediate knowledge of JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Web Seal.
- Intermediate knowledge of load balancers and web application firewalls.
- Intermediate knowledge of network and operating system principles.
- Experience with automation.
- Experience with ISAM integrations a plus.