BIAS Corporation is a true cross-stack Oracle Platinum Partner with unmatched Oracle knowledge and expertise, complete with a powerful array of specializations and flagship Oracle IT Consulting Practices to empower innovation and solve critical challenges across both Public and Private sectors. If you aspire to have an impact on innovative and meaningful IT solutions in a collaborative environment, BIAS may be the right place for you!
We are currently seeking to employ and train an Associate Middleware for you Fusion Middleware Practice ! In this role, you'll gain hands-on experience with the most recent versions of new technologies and be coached by some of the most talented experts in the industry. All BIAS Consultants must be open to travel as projects may vary by location.Skills/Experience with some of the following:
- Experience with Java , .Net, J2EE Standards and frameworks
- Experience with Tools for development such as JDeveloper and Eclipse
- Experience with Mic rosoft technology including cloud and azure
- Exp erience/ under standing of integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ability to interact professionally with clients, teammates, and senior level executives.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, follow directions, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Outstanding customer service with attention to detail and effective follow-through.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.