is seeking an Information Technology Senior (Level IV) - Middleware Software Developer (Python, REST, AWS Cloud)
who will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. Location: Philadelphia, PAWork Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. Nor do we enter into C2C arrangements.Responsibilities:
- Develop and update RESTful APIs, serverless functions and associated libraries / classes and data sources
- Participate fully in agile software development team and rituals; actively participate in all ceremonies, review user stories, participate in planning sessions, estimate effort for stories / tasks, etc.
- Ensure all deliverables comply with latest industry standards & best practices for code structure, quality, organization, performance and security
- Support software releases end-to-end including monitoring and defect resolution when needed
- Perform peer code review and participate in team code reviews
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Build-out our modern web architecture to enable us to more quickly ship new features into production at scale
- Own the deployment process, release early, release quickly, iterate and improve the product
- Provides guidance to the Software Engineering team and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements.
- Ensures projects are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented following industry best practices.
- Evangelist for Agile methodologies
- Evangelist for DevOps culture
- Ensures all solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule.
- Ensures that application and data security are incorporated into the design and development of each component.
- Ensures all engineers keep current with technological developments within the industry.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information in the web technology space that will positively affect organizational projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Over 8+ Years of experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in application design and a strong familiarity with design patterns
- 2+ years building high-traffic, enterprise applications
- 2+ years of experience working in a modern development environment and shipping solid product
- 1+ years development and integration of RESTful Services
- 1+ years development with Cloud technologies, AWS a plus
- Strong Python experience a plus
- Working in environments that fully embrace the Agile methodology and DevOps model a plus
- Experience with continuous delivery tools a plus
- Experience with test automation a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud technologies a plus
- Excellent organizational, technical, financial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in application design and a strong familiarity with design patterns
- Experience building high-traffic, enterprise applications
- Experience working in a modern development environment and shipping solid product
- Skilled at building modern REST Web services
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.