- The Senior Analyst role is to gather, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders related to CRM, subscriber management, and billing systems projects. This role includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey a high level solution or multiple solution options to development teams. Once an agreed-upon solution has been identified, the Senior Analyst is responsible for documenting the detailed functional requirements, and becomes the lead functional analyst for the end-to-end project throughout the software lifecycle. The Senior Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- (Partner with multiple teams across the business to define the technical solutions for enhancements to the subscriber management, billing, and CRM systems.
- Conduct iterative requirements sessions with the project team to define functional system requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Lead JAD sessions with the architecture team to ensure system support for stated functional requirements when necessary. Establish alternative cases when applicable.
- When projects span multiple technical teams, understand and manage the end-to-end solution as a project lead, ensuring all points of interface are accounted for.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Create process models, use-cases, and flow diagrams to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications via proper change request management procedures to alert project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders, so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or information systems related field with at least 5 years experience
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Working technical knowledge of Java applications, web services, and Oracle database architecture preferred.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experience with UI design and wireframes.