Title: Migration Engineer
Location: Centennial, CO
Job #: WD728772314
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates. Position Information:
Migration Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working with acquired IT teams or MSPs for a deep technology assessment along with a Project Manager.
- Work with acquired company to move on-prem systems into parent company Azure instance or a hybrid model.
- Work with acquired company IT staff to plan out future technology tools, integration and growth
- Successful experience migrating systems and workloads to the Cloud (Azure or O365)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technologies, Active Directory, Exchange, etc.
- Communication and analytical skills, working with business and technical individuals
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more