Description Job Requisition:
Military Health Product ManagerJob Description:
Leidos has an immediate need in the San Diego area for Product Manager to support our Military Health Division.
This position will be a telecommuting opportunity.Primary Responsibilities
Required Education and Skills:Education:
- Provide product management support for the Military Health contracts.
- Provide expertise in project management, financial reporting, and customer briefing.
- Utilize MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Outlook, and SharePoint to manage, monitor, and track military health systems projects and communicate with stakeholders.
- Support multiple projects/programs simultaneously.
- Provide status to multiple levels of management and to the external customer, as well as to the product and support teams.
- Communicate both written and verbally in a clear and concise manner with product teams, management, the customer, and other stakeholders.
- Identify, track, and coordinate/facilitate the completion and submission of project deliverables (including contract deliverables and derived deliverables).
- Identify, report, and monitor project risks.
- Develop/facilitate the completion of white papers and levels of efforts (LOEs).
- Track/monitor project expenditures and estimate to complete (ETCs).
- Develop of project schedule showing the critical path, dependencies, and contract and derived deliverables.
- Develop and implement contract/project management plan and sub-plans such as a subcontractor management plan, risk plan, System Acceptance Test (SAT) plan, deployment plan, etc.
- Participate in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to technical and cost volumes.
- Actively participate in cross-functional technical teams.
- Effectively interact with customer and/or functional technical team managers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 7+ years of related experience or 15+years of related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Able to obtain an ADP-II clearance.
- Proficiency with supporting multiple projects simultaneously with multiple teams, customer, and stakeholders.
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Experienced with managing project budgets, ETCs, and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments in a large IT project.
- Experienced with Defense Health Agency (DHA), Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Electronic Health Record (EHR) Core contracts/projects associated with the Composite Health Care System (CHCS) and AHLTA.
- Proven analytical, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in participating in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to technical and cost volumes.
- Must have the ability to equally take direction as well as provide direction in an environment where the lines of responsibility may not be clearly defined.
- Must be able to operate independently and have the ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, managers, subordinates, and peers.
- Must be able to maintain perspective and stay cool under pressure in a demanding and ever changing customer environment.
- Proficiency in developing reports to support monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Experienced with reporting, managing, and monitoring project risks and dependencies.
- Experienced with developing, managing, and monitoring project schedule and contract deliverables/obligations.
- Experienced with Firm Fixed Priced (FFP) contracts.
- Ability to work efficiently from a home/remote office and the ability to come to the San Diego, CA office (Campus Point Building E) at least four times a year for a quarterly team reviews.
External Referral Bonus:
- Familiarity with SDD EHR Core PMO project and financial reporting processes.
- Familiarity with the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle.
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
YesClearance Level Required:
ADP2 / IT2Travel:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.