Longeviti LLC is searching for a Mission Assurance/COOP Analyst (Journeyman). Longeviti is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tools to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Longeviti seeks a Mission Assurance/COOP Analyst (Journeyman) to provide mission support to the Secretary of the Air Force (SAF) Concepts, Development, and Management (CDM) Office.
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance. Only candidates with a current TS/SCI clearance will be considered.
- Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate complex and/or highly sensitive systems, policies, processes and/or instrumentation related to foreign threats and/or homeland security.
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate complex systems, policies and processes regarding critical assets.
- Analyze the preparation of effective and efficient guidelines, procedures, processes, and plans for recommendation to the Command, including current operations and facilities.
- Determine a procedure for solving complex design, integration, force structure, and analytical problems.
- Perform technical mission and force structure analysis.
- Coordinate data collection and analysis among multiple stakeholders to analyze and update operations plans (OPLANs).
- COOP (Continuity of Operations) oversight and input.
- Performs or directs scientific and technical intelligence analysis.
- Reports changes, trends and implications regarding design and integration of evolving systems and instrumentation.
- Prepares briefings and reports on analysis methodology and results.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 3-5+ years’ experience with working in military plans or operations environments at the Service or Joint
- 8 years scientific or technical analysis experience
- Knowledge of military operations and missions, preferably Air Force
- Experience in Mission Assurance concepts and processes
- Experience with Critical Asset and Continuity of Operations
- Experience with senior-level management and engagement
- Ability to work in an environment with changing requirements and schedules
- Possession of leadership and analysis skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. US Citizenship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.