Job ID: 2118182 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit, USG Mission and Information Technology division provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as system engineering, cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, artificial intelligence / machine learning, application development, SecDevOps, network operations, and secure communications.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Mission Enterprise Application Developer on our team in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate will excel at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, and performant services in an integrated team dedicated to our customer's mission. The Mission Enterprise Application Developer will work with the existing software developer team to maintain and expand backend microservices and associated data models as well as update a React based User Interface. The position requires working with various mission stakeholders, communicating system features and concepts to other users and developers, and interacting with program management. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting other developers, maintaining development environments, and system documentation. Qualifications REQUIREMENTS:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working in software development in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing microservices
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Restful APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more technologies (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services/J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with datasets, both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Experience working in an Agile scrum teamwork environment
- Demonstrated experience with Typescript UI technologies
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Professional certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Hadoop technologies (HBase, Map Reduce)
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) technologies (RDS, EMR, CloudFormation, S3, CloudWatch)
- Demonstrated experience with Linux management and scripting (bash, awk, cron, curl)
- Familiarity with Redux library
- Demonstrated experience with NodeJS
- Demonstrated experience with indexing and data profiling for efficient queries over large data holdings
- Demonstrated experience with graph databases
- Demonstrated experience with Python
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.