Software Quality Engineer (iOS)Location:
Englewood Cliffs, NJJob Type:
6 months +Contact Info:
Ella Blank - email@example.com
- Perform feature, performance, integration and regression testing of Video SDK for mobile platforms.
- Collaborate closely with developers, understand code and write automated integration and regression tests.
- Develop and maintain test automation processes in alignment with the project and/or organization's standards and tools.
- Mature and evolve test architecture through the evaluation and adoption new automation tools, techniques and practices.
- Participate in early story development and design sessions to suggest and assist in acceptance criteria, boundary tests, and automation plans.
- Once story is ready to be tested, execute test cases and provide detailed and timely feedback.
- Perform manual and exploratory testing as needed.
- Prepare and analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
- 3+ Years of Mobile Automation experience
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Experience with XCode, XCTest, Appium and other automation tools
- Proficient with programming in Objective C or Swift
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Zephyr Tool
- Proficient in the understanding and application of Quality Engineering best practices and methodologies, along with proven experience in applying standards on major projects and product releases
- Proven ability to initiate the sharing knowledge and experiences to facilitate continuous improvement
- Must have experience with CI/CD tools, e.g Jenkins, Bamboo
- Able to work independently at a high level while part of a larger team
- Very high attention to detail, completeness, and an eye towards process and quality improvement at all times
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus on the day-to-day while continuing to execute on the long-term vision of the product
- Strong ability to resolve conflicts constructively; a great attitude
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- Experience with App development
- Looking for a flexible self-starter who enjoys exploring new technology
- Experience in Television/Broadcast, Media, or related field
- Experience with interactive media, mobile design & app development
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify