Our client is currently seeking a Mobile API Developer
Full-time permanent position
MOBILE API DEVELOPER
Roles and Responsibilities
* Work with the Architecture team to document and develop best practices for development and deployment of API Services and works with members to foster growth within the team.
* Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes.
* Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
* Partners with the Architecture team during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
* Define patterns, development frameworks and mentor junior developers.
* Adhere to company coding standards including unit testing and peer code reviews
* Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
* Provide production support as necessary
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 8+ years of software development experience using the .NET Framework.
* 3+ years hands-on experience developing APIs consumed by mobile and/or enterprise applications.
* Backend Mobile API development skills, including C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 and later, .NET Core & MVC a plus, SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server, etc. Middleware & Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application solutions (SQL).
* Experience interfacing with back-end applications using web services using WCF or Web API, MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, microservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations.
* Experience with on-premise and cloud-based PaaS/IaaS providers (e.g. Rackspace, Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including: application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
* Expert in enterprise service-oriented architecture and non-relational/relational database design principles.
* Thorough understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social integrations (SDKs).
* Experience working with API gateway, OWASP security principles, OAuth and/or related backend services.
* Proven experience in DevOps, Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, dependency injection; and experience and/or willingness to assist in building out test automation.
* Project-level experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
* Aptitude for discovering and learning new technologies and concepts.
* Passionate about work, curious, and willing to take on the toughest challenges.
* Sense of humor and resilient to change.
Richard Bower, Technical Recruiter, Judge Technology Solutions
12700 Park Central Drive, Suite 1070 Dallas, Texas 75251
mobile (817) 988-7088 email firstname.lastname@example.org www.judge.com
Click to learn more about Judge's Technology, Talent & Learning Solutions
people powered business solutions