We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Mobile Android Architect to join our Digital Engineering team. The candidate should have experience of Expert in mobile application development, specifically developing robust and maintainable IOS. Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o
What will you do?
- Design and create a high performing application using Hands-on development experience and full understanding of mobile app development (Android)
- Pipeline and process including development of applications that interfaces with hardware accessories.
- Proficient in Agile and SCRUM practices.
- Solid understanding of good UI/UE practices on mobile platforms.
What are we looking for?
- Strong in Android Architect Experience and Have a good amount of experience on MDM / Airwatch
- Must have Enterprise Deployment experience. i.e. the deploying internal applications to an Enterprise
- Experience with connecting internal Enterprise Application with Enterprise SSO such as Okta, Ping Identity, ForgeRock, LDAP or Active Directory
- Experience with securing internal application using approaches such as Geofencing, IP listing, and RBAC (Role-Based Access Control)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on development experience and full understanding of mobile app development pipeline and process including development of applications that interface with hardware accessories.
- Solid understanding on good UI/UE practices on mobile platforms.
- Ability to lead internal and external development of Android applications.
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
- Ability to understand and debug system issues spanning app, cloud, and embedded firmware domains and an ability to make system-level design tradeoffs and decisions.
** Photon is the largest and fastest-growing provider of Mobile-First Omni-Channel Experiences. We work with over 30% of the Fortune 100 companies. Our omnichannel presence touch over 120 million consumers every day and we have the largest pool of omnichannel engineers with over 3,400 engineers across offices in the US, India, Indonesia, and the Netherlands. We are the dominant providers of omnichannel solutions for Fortune 100 companies **
Please send your resume directly to:
Thanks & Regards,