Our Client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies located in Las Vegas, NV. They are in urgent need to fulfill a role for the Mobil App Architect. This job is Direct Permanent or Contract to hire and can offer remote work from CA, NV, FL, TX. Please contact Nina Schindler for more details. ( / )
- Drive, develop, and document detailed enterprise mobile architecture solutions within the hospitality industry.
- Serve as the architect and Sr. technical lead for app development teams, supporting the technical deliverables from requirements phase through final app deployment.
- Participate in development activity, code review sessions and mentor junior team members.
- Understand the business needs and product requirements and translate those needs into system-level architectural properties.
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards.
- Understand enabling components and mobility infrastructure: Security, EMM, MBaaS, mobile application development platforms (MADP/MEAP), user experience, governance, methodology, MCoE.
- Foster an environment of consistent technical achievement and innovation for the growth and success of the team.
- At least 5 years in roles including architecture or technical leadership.
- 10+ years experience in an IT field, with 5+ years' experience specializing in mobile.
- Demonstrated ability to produce, manipulate, implement or enhance Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles and effective strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Application Architecture and Data Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, EMM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology.
- At least 5 years of experience with the mobile technology landscape including React Native, iOS (Swift, Objective C), Android (Android Framework, Java, Kotlin).
- Familiarity with GraphQL, RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services.
- Experience with developing custom UIs and animations.
- Familiarity with ad integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory usage tuning.
- Well-versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration.
- Understanding of native bridging and ability to create bridging libraries.
- Experience working with designers to establish asset pipelines/workflows for mobile applications, including mobile-specific asset requirements.
- Experience publishing mobile applications via enterprise channels or public app stores.
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) over various protocols and transfer types (e.g., REST, SOAP).
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications.
- Experience with Jira, ability to deep-dive into Android/Flutter/Dart code for PR reviews and architecture decisions.
- At least 3 years experience in a customer-facing role with good presentation skills and a dynamic and engaging presentation style that commands respect, inspires confidence, and earns trust.
Permanent or CTH role
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume.
Please contact Maxonic Team for more details:
Nina Schindler ( / )