Company Benefits: Child Care Reimbursement (5K per year / per child), 100% paid medical with a low deductible. Profit Sharing, Gym with personal trainer on site. Atmosphere and Culture – no layoff’s during COVID
- Position will start out remote but will be in office eventually (Could be fully remote based on skills)
- Business Professional Dress Code
- Hours – 8-5
We are looking for a strong Mobile App Developer (MAD) who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus of this “senior level” candidate will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be reporting to the Mobile Development Manager and VP of Mobile Web, A typical day will consist of a team of (MAD) working together to handle code related tasks including design, feature enhancements, maintenance, and releases of various mobile application releases to our client’s user base. We work with various business units and fields users to achieve a code, application performance and user interface experience that will have to be clean and of the highest quality.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models UI/UX changes, elicit responses from field users and adjust design before writing code.
- Writing and integrating test primarily written in the MSTest framework.
- Strong proficiency in Xamarin Native
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s) and then to maintenance.
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS, as well as UWP via Xamarin.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—UI: Material Design. Backend Code: Domain Driven design using a mix of events based message communication and API’s for integration and data access.
- Integration heavy position
- Bachelor Degree: Computer Science or similar degree
- Able to work well with a TEAM!
- Professional Attire