We are seeking a bright and creative Mobile App Developer to join the team of our prestigious client in Orange County, California. This position offers an excellent benefits package including: medical plans with HSA & FSA, dental, vision; matching 401K; PTO; and paid holidays.
This may be the job you are looking for if you are analytical and understand when to use ReactJS vs React Native, and when to implore a hybrid mobile app approach. Our client values their employees, quality and a passion for continued learning.
* Mobile App Developer will be supporting several production applications as well as a new app in flight. This includes: performing development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of mobile applications and web services to support the information needs for multiple business lines.
* Full-cycle design, development, and testing of mobile applications on Android and Apple iOS platform using React Native and Redux.
* Design, develop and test API on GCP, AWS and Heroku platform using Node JS and Typescript.
* React Native
* Node.js - light experience is ok
* Bachelor's degree is required; preference is for the degree to be in Computer Science or related field
* 3-4+ years or more of experience in mobile app design and development; including production applications.
* Hands-on experience with web services
* Experience setting up CI/CD environments and automation.
* Experience working in Cloud environments
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques, along with a desire for continued learning
Please apply today!