Reporting to the Senior Director of Panel Development, the Mobile Panel Development Lead is responsible for developing mobile marketing initiatives to grow comScore's worldwide mobile research panel. This position is largely responsible for acquiring new members via app download marketing programs so a background and understanding of the mobile app marketing space is critical to success.
What You'll Do In This Role:
* Launch, manage and optimize app download campaigns for multiple apps across various geographies for both Android and iOS
* This may include display, search, social media and other types of campaigns
* Manage app store listings and optimize our listings to support organic installs
* Test new partners and channels to determine the most efficient install sourcesProvide direction to graphic designers to create banners, images, and other marketing materials
* Work with team members to improve the conversion funnel through improved user experience flow, content, and design.Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of panel recruiting programs and panelist quality, including retention
* Make recommendations for improvements in recruiting and retention programs
* Provide other support in conducting analysis on panel composition, utilization, and optimization
* Support other various recruiting initiatives as needed
What You'll Need:
* 3-6 years relevant work experience
* Experience in mobile app marketing required
* Bachelors degree in relevant field (Business, Marketing)Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish rapport via e-mail and phone conversations
* Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Data Analytics, Research & Product Operations