***Excellent Career opportunity, offering Full-time employment with Fortune 500 company, our direct and “end client” … A Global organization with roots deep embedded in North America!!
*****NO WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP'S*****: Our client is unable to assist in any ‘Work-Visa’ / Sponsorship based professionals, for now
Job Title: 'Mobile App' iOS Developer (to build Mobile Apps for use by the "end customers"/public facing mobile app. of the company using SWIFT & X-Code; Objective-C preferred)
Location: Bellevue Suburbs, WASHINGTON, USA <MUST be Onsite – No Remote work or Travel>
Compensation: Base salary per annum + Profit-sharing plans + excellent Benefits package can be availed + full coverage of Relocation expenses
- Looking for an experienced iOS Developer responsible for company’s Public-Facing “Mobile App or Application” and ensure the delivery of high-quality artifacts while adhering with company’s SDLC.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of a Mobile App’s lifecycle from ‘concept’ to ‘delivery’.
Required experience, skills & education:
- Minimum 4+ years of mobile app development experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of iOS development, proficient in Swift, xCode, and Objective-C is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of iOS technologies including networking, data, and UI frameworks, and the application life-cycle
- Have worked on apps that are published on the App Store.
- Solid knowledge of mobile user interface development.
- Good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of RESTful services.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to work with all management levels. Prior experience similar level interactions in past jobs preferred!
- RECOMMENDED: BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience, not mandatory
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivers across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to the App Store and support.
- Interacts directly with other developers and stakeholders to conceptualize, build, test and release products.
- Partners with the User Experience team to build new features.
- Creates conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
- Provides 3rd-level application support for production installed components.
- Explains technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders. Provides accurate and timely estimates and work breakdown schedules.
- 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of Resume, Contact Info’s & mention your current Resident/Work authorization status in the United States. Feel free to CALL or EMAIL me anytime for inquiries and/or discussions!
Email: email@example.com | Work: 1-888-671-6649 ext.126 ( eastern time )
Mobile: (724) 227-4404 | www.linkedin.com/in/amitmustafi