Datanomics, a full service provider of computer consulting services since 1982, is currently seeking for our client a Mobile Application Architect, who has experience with both iOS and Android, for a contract position. This is a long-term consulting assignment (initial contract is 12 months). The position is located in Princeton, NJ. Local candidates only (remote work is not an option). Compensation is DOE.
- 5+ year s mobile application development experience with both iOS and Android applications
- Must have experience architecting a solution (from scratch) and rolling into an enterprise environment
- 4+ years Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, deep familiarity with XCODE, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, third-party libraries and APIs.
Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- 3+ years Android technologies (including UI implementation, WebView integration, consumption of XML/JSON/REST services, and SQLite/databases)
- Open to evaluating technical solutions, weighing current / future needs, explore options/ideas (and likely fail at times without penalty).
- Must be comfortable working in a chaotic environment.
- Collaborative must be open to discussing options with any/all team members.
- Openness to doing what it takes to help the team realize goals (developing strategy, POC s, solutions).
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor s.
- Please no subcontractors.
After you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to call us at 908-707-8200 Extension 2183.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.