ACS Group is seeking qualified candidates for the Mobile Application Architect with a DIRECT client.
Job title: Mobile Solution Architect
Location – Washington, DC or New York Metro Area
Duration: Full time/ Direct hire
Currently seeking for our client a Mobile Application Architect, who has experience with both iOS and Android, for a contract position. This is a Full time consulting. The position is located in East Coast area.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile solutions based on customer’s stated and unstated needs.
- Analyze functional requirements and gather non-functional requirements from clients
- Work closely with the customer experience design (CX/UX/UI) team to develop modern digital concepts for clients
- Ability to produce architecture diagrams, technical write-up associated and to map business requirements to solution components and vice-versa using industry standards like UML, 4+1 views etc.
- Lead Sales with determining the optimal solution for a customer leading to new business for Client.
- Lead Sales with high-level development estimates during the pre-sales.
- Provides technical guidance and support during the development phase of a project and ensures project delivery in accordance with defined. Actively avoids the 'throw over the wall' mentality.
- Able to prioritize work with direction, when needed.
- Analyze new trends and innovations in digital space. Identify their potential value based on company's needs and chosen strategic direction.
REQUIRED WORKSTREAM SKILLS
- 10+ years of overall experience in IT
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical solutioning, designing and implementation of mobile solutions for global clients
- Should have architected, and lead implementation of at least 2 large sized mobile solutions that required full stack development – frontend apps, backend, 3rd party services integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, architectural concerns and approaches
- Strong experience in designing and implementing solutions using enterprise technology stacks – JAVA/.NET/NodeJS
- Strong experience in selling and implementing solutions for enterprise and consumer mobile use cases, with applications built using native – Android and iOS, cross platform – React Native or Xamarin and responsive web – React JS and Angular approaches
- Strong exposure in designing database schema on both traditional RDBMS and modern NoSQL databases
- Practical knowledge in usage of at least one of the leading cloud services – AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform for building mobile solutions
- Good understanding of mobile applications development process and ecosystem.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts, with working knowledge of Git and a CI tool like Jenkins
- Must be able to create different types of software diagrams using UML 2.0 constructs.
- Knowledge of any native (Android, iOS), cross platform native (Xamarin, React Native) or modern web frameworks (ReactJS, Angular
- Should be skilled in managing pre-sales work and assisted solution designing and estimations in medium to large sized deal
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- TOGAF certifications will be an added advantage
Thanks and regards,
678 - 259- 9062
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)