HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc. (HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking a Mobile Application Developer to work out of their client's Merrifield, VA office.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Participate in development of mobile applications working in an Agile process oriented environment.
- Analyze and assist in development of user and system requirements
- Create and maintain design documents.
- Perform software testing as needed and produce software test report.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree (focus in technical field a plus, for example: engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field) plus at least 5 years of professional experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft Windows Mobile Development experience
- 2+ years of development in C# and .NET experience
- 1+ years of development in C++
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of personnel and work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working environment
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Must be able to obtain and keep a USPS Sensitive Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and have been living in the U.S. for at least the last five years
- Must not have traveled outside of the United States for more than 180 days in the last five years
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description