LiquidHub is a customer engagement company that partners with businesses to improve customer experience and drive growth. Headquartered in Philadelphia, with operations in North America, Asia, and Europe, we serve companies globally, helping them solve their most complex challenges through design expertise and technology innovation. Our customer successes are the result of a culture rooted in thought leadership and delivery excellence.
We support our clients' enterprise goals through planning, execution, and management of technology across the full technology lifecycle. LiquidHub’s agile and responsive teams bring deep technology expertise, thought leadership, and business-relevant solutions to every partnership.
Interview Process: Phone Screen and In-Person Interview Must. Non local is also fine if he is willing to relocate. (Interview mode Skype/WebEx)
- 15 years of strong technical background in all aspects of Architecture, Design, Development and Testing
- Primary experience with Java/JEE and related technologies and frameworks to build large web and mobile applications
- Experience in building Responsive Web Design (RWD) websites
- Worked in the Last 3-5 years with Mobile App solutions, including Native iOS/Android Mobile Apps and Hybrid Mobile Apps (HTML5/JS/CSS) or JS Frameworks such as AngularJS, Cordova.
- Min 3-4 years of experience designing, building and technically managing Mobile App projects with Native and Hybrid Apps
- At least one of the Mobile Projects used AngularJS as the main front end technology and Java as the backend technology
- Experience with App distribution tools for Beta testing and deployment to App Stores
- Experience with connecting Mobile Apps to Backend using REST APIs (REST over JSON, SSL)
- Experience with designing and building RESTful Services using Java
- Worked with a variety of Java technologies such as Tomcat, Spring, etc.
- Strong database development and data modeling skills
- Exposure to integrating with security/SSO systems for authentication (2 factor), authorization
- Basic knowledge of UX & UI, HTML
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery using Jenkins or Similar systems (DevOps)
- Basic knowledge of server sizing and setup on Amazon AWS
- Basic understanding of the Healthcare pharma domain