Position Title: Mobile Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration : Long term Contract
A technical architect who specializes in mobile development (React-Native), to support Logistics day-to-day mobile app development (CI/CD), and ensure designs are in compliance with CAI mobile app best practices.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with product managers, UX designers, business analysts, and back-end teams.
- Advise product owners and stakeholders on technical feasibility of their ideas.
- Design and develop hybrid applications using React Native.
- Create new architectures for hybrid applications based on React Native.
- Bridge custom SDK's or native modules with React Native.
- Find solutions for performance and UI limitations of React Native.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across of devices and browsers.
- Integrate app analytics and notification services.
- Document your architectures and transfer knowledge to (native) developers.
- Set up build and deployment processes.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles.
- Experience with popular workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and side effect models (such as Sagas)
- Familiarity with cloud message API's and push notifications (e.g., on AWS)
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Passion for high quality code, efficient development processes, and light weight solutions.
- High motivation, reliability, and independent work style
- Familiarity with IOS App Store and Google Play Store, including deployment and management of applications
Visionsoft International Inc